.

.

Clue

Read, and recognize me. Because, I'm not that easy to be known.

Saturday, 14 July 2012

This Love :(

I write my favorite song's lyrics :)
Yah, yang cocok aja sama aku abisnya ya Allah galau bangett :(

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore
(This love - Maroon 5)

I can't lie you're on my mind
Stuck inside my head
I wanna feel your heartbeat
For me instead yeah

I just die so much inside
Now that you're not there
I wanna feel your heartbeat
Like yesterday
(I can't Lie - Maroon 5)

I'm alive but I'm losing all my drive
Cause everything we've been through
And everything about you
Seemed to be a lie
A guiltless twisted lie
It made me learn to hate you
Or hate myself for letting it pass by
(Goodbye - secondhand serenade)

And don't you know,
My heart is pumping,
Oh, it's putting up the fight.
And I've got this feeling,
That everything's alright.
Don't you see?
I'm not the only one for you,
But you're the only one for me.
(stay close don't go - secondhand serenade)

Maybe this is wishful thinking,
Probably mindless dreaming,
If we loved again
I swear I’d love you right
(Back to December - Taylor Swift)

Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
(Enchanted - Taylor Swift)

I was Enchanted to meet you :')

No comments:

Post a Comment