.

.

Clue

Read, and recognize me. Because, I'm not that easy to be known.

Sunday, 6 January 2013

sungha and more sungha!

Hey guys! It's been a long time since my last post! But today, I wanna write about sungha jung, my favorite finger style guitarist!
Have you known him already? Oh, you should know about him. Really, you have to ._.
Well, I'm gonna tell you a little thing about him.
Name : Seongha Jeoung (Sungha Jung)
Born : 2nd of September, 1996
Official website : www.sunghajung.com
He's a finger style guitarist acoustic who had been known from youtube. Active since 8th of September 2001 until now.
Aaaaaa he was born in South Korea. Pointy nose, white skin, slanted eyes. Great, he's an original Korean boy.
(he's wearing a blangkon :') looks great, sungha!)

I don't know if he wants to come back to Indonesia again, because I really want to see him with my both eyes._. I passed his concert because of something that happened without have a permission-_- Well, maybe someday I will meet him, aamiin. Keep wishing! (crossed finger)
And more info : I don't know the truth but I heard he didn't have any girlfriend now. He's single! But, still...I don't know exactly. Hem, I hope I could be like him. I mean, a guitar's god in 10 years old? Isn't that amazing? Yeaaaaaaa, I love sungha jung!

No comments:

Post a Comment